If you like this recipe, feel free to try out my other raw desserts by clicking on the “Recipes” tab and scrolling down to desserts. Everything raw is marked with an R.
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup almond milk ( I use vanilla flavored almond milk. If you don’t make your own, store bought
is okay but usually isn’t raw and contains more sugar).
- 3/4 cup agave nectar, maple syrup, or honey (I am a vegan who uses honey. I used local, raw
Blackberry honey for this recipe).
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon alcohol free vanilla extract (or you can substitute with 1 scraped vanilla bean)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of Himalayan salt or sea salt
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth, creamy, and pudding-like. Chill before serving. Feel free to garnish with a spring of mint, a sprinkle of cinnamon or coconut, or top with a dollop of raw whipped cream.