Saturday, June 16, 2012

Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie

After lunch and before dinner is the perfect time to feed your afternoon hunger with this satisfying and energy boosting smoothie!  The chocolate pleases your sweet tooth, the banana quenches hunger, the peanut butter gives you energy, and the chlorella adds that extra shoot of nutrient dense goodness.  Combined you get a sinful smoothie that will give you the energy to stay focused and power though the rest of your day.  Since having a sweet start to the day can also help curb late afternoon sweet cravings, it's also a great mid-morning snack. Super easy, super quick, and oh so satisfying, my Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie is heaven in a glass.

Yields 2 servings
2 cups Chocolate Almond Milk  
2 Bananas
1 tsp. Chlorella powder
2 tbsp. Peanut Butter

Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.  Use cold almond milk or frozen bananas for an ice cold treat.

YUM


1 comment:

  1. A very healthy smoothie, indeed! The 1 tsp. of Chlorella powder is enough to give your body the vitamins you need to boost your energy everyday. I actually have my favorite mix of smoothie and I also add Chlorella powder or Barley Grass in it. It’s my daily snack. It feels like I’m being detoxified everyday. I’d like to try your recipe too! ->Erlinda Lilly

    ReplyDelete