To make Rainbow Heaven Salad:
4 cups Romaine (organic, rinsed, and torn by hand into bite size pieces)
2 large leaves kale of any kind (if using curly green kale, give it a few squeezes to crinkle and soften - this help to decrease bitterness and allow for absorption of salad dressing.) Tear into bite size pieces.
2 red beets (if using raw then shred, if cooking, chop)
2 carrots shredded
1/4 cup corn (always, always, always buy certified organic corn to ensure it is not GMO)
1/4 alfalfa sprouts
2 tbsp raw sunflower seeds
2 tbsp raw papita seeds
1/4 cup cherry tomatoes halved
1 avocado diced
1 cucumber diced (organic so that we can leave the skin on - that's where the nutrients are jam packed)
1 heart of palm (from a jar) sliced
1/2 cup broccoli florets (more or less depending on the size of your dish since these will garnish the edge)
1 tbsp chiffonade basil (simply roll the leaves into a little taco and then slice thinly to chiffonade)
1 tbsp chopped cilantro
basil and cilantro to garnish
1. First create the bed of lettuce with the romaine and the dino kale. You can use a bowl, I've used a glass loaf pan simply because it makes the rainbow effect much simpler. Pack the leafy greens into the dish and create a flat even surface on top.
2. Add each veggie according to color. Here I've done: beets, tomato, carrot, corn, alfalfa sprouts, avocado, mung bean sprouts, sunflower seeds, cucumber, heart of palm, and papitas.
3. Reserve the chopped herbs for after the salad has been plated. Garnish with the sprigs of basil and cilantro.
4. Break off individual broccoli florets and tuck into the ege of the dish to create a pretty and edible border for the salad.
5. Dress with Goddess Glow Dressing and enjoy!